全球化背景下藏族农村社区的 语言生活——青海省黄南藏族 自治州力加村语言使用及语言 态度研究 = The Language Life in a Tibetan Village Community with Globalization: Case Study on Language Use and Attitude in Lijia Village, Huangnan, Qinhai
Keywords:藏族农区；语言生活；语言使用； 语言态度 Tibetan Agriculture Community, Language Vitality, Language Use, Language Attitude
In order to study language vitality, language
use and language attitude in a Tibetan
agriculture community (Lijia Village) in Amdo
dialect region, the research methods
Questionnaire and Interview are used to collect
data. The research finds that the Tibetan
Language which is the main communication
language in local area is full of vitalities. All
subjects hope their children access Tibetan
education. At the same time, half of the
subjects hope their children access Chinese or
(and) English education and become bilingualism. The research also finds that half of
the subjects are Chinese-Tibetan bilingualism,
who are young and (or) educated; and most of
the subjects hold the positive attitudes towards
both Chinese and Tibetan
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Yao Chunlin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.