Nonlinear Factors Analysis of Chinese Cross-Cultural Context
Keywords:Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages, cross-cultural context, nonlinear factors analysis, Chaos Theory.
The context of Chinese international
education is a kind of cross-cultural context,
and its particularity reflects the structure
diversification and multiplicity. This context
contains diversity and dynamics in the aspects
of the time, place, object, task, psychology,
culture and the like. These factors are not
arranged and operated in an ordered way, but
are endowed with the nonlinear characteristics
of uniqueness, openness and polytrope. Language
system is often interfered by the internal subtle
uncertainty or some minor factors from external
interference, can lead to a lot of, unpredictable
fluctuations. In Chinese language and Chinese
language teaching, there are a lot of nonlinear
problems, which cannot be solved by linear
analysis. Therefore, the analysis of non-linear
factor in Chinese language study is very essential
for promoting the development of Chinese
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Wu Ping
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Sinología Hispánica. China Studies Review considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- The authors assign the exploitation rights (reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) of the work accepted for publication to the University of León on a non-exclusive basis. Authors can establish, on their own, additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), always acknowledging the initial publication. in this magazine.
- The manuscript is your own original work and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review, nor accepted for publication, nor in press, nor published elsewhere.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- Please note that Sinologia Hispanica uses Turnitin software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to Sinologia Hispanica you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes. Any author who fails to adhere to the above conditions will be rejected.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to electronically disseminate the pre-printed versions (version before being evaluated) and / or post-printing (version evaluated and accepted for publication) of their works before publication, since it favors their circulation and dissemination more early and with it, a possible increase in its citation and reach among the academic community.